Monday, January 17, 2005

Catching up

Jumping right to the present....

I'm now married with two boys and am 34 wks pregnant with what promises to be a third boy. He will be born at home like the other two, probably in the water tub.

My eldest son is now in his second year of 'official' homeschooling/home education. We use a style of education known variously as unschooling/natural learning. We consider him to have been home educated since birth and we intend to continue in the same vein. For more info on home ed or natural learning go to: http://homeschoolaustralia.beverleypaine.com/

I am currently involved in co-ordinating a Home Ed conference for the Home Based Learning Network (see the links in the left column), which will be held this year on my second son's birthday.

I'm not sure how this blog will evolve - I'm trying to get the email publishing part to work. Bear with me, things can only improve :-)


No comments: